Invisalign Edmonton AB
Covertly Straighten Your Smile with Invisalign®
Traditional braces straighten and align mouths efficiently, but they fill your mouth with metal brackets and wires in the meantime. If you don’t want that metal obstructing your smile, consider other alignment options, like Invisalign®.
The team at Today’s Dental can help you straighten your teeth with this treatment. Invisalign® consists of a series of transparent plastic aligning trays that mould to your teeth, pushing them gradually. Once every several weeks, your dentist will give you another tray to move your teeth a little farther. You also have the option to remove your trays when needed, giving you increased flexibility.
Benefit from the Corrective Ability of Invisalign®
Invisalign® can correct many dental problems, including:
- Crooked teeth: You’ll have a uniform, straight smile after treatment.
- Overcrowding: Sometimes your mouth can’t fit your teeth, leading to misalignment. And when teeth overcrowd, they become difficult to clean. A straight smile reduces your chances of gum disease and tooth decay.
- Overbite: An overbite occurs when your upper teeth cover or project farther than your lower teeth. This misalignment can lead to TMJ jaw pain.
- Underbite: If your lower teeth cover or project farther than your upper teeth, you have an underbite. This misalignment also often leads to jaw pain.
- Crossbite: Sometimes one or multiple upper teeth bite inside your lower teeth, leading to erosion and tooth decay.
- Gaps between teeth: Sometimes a misaligned bite leads to gaps between your teeth. Invisalign can correct this problem as well.
Invisalign® doesn’t just improve your smile’s aesthetics. It also boosts your dental health.
See What Our Patients Are Saying:
“I would recommend Today’s Dental to anyone because they have amazing staff and dentists. Thank you so much for the wonderful care and kindness you give to anyone that walks into that clinic. Keep up the great work!” -Josie C.
How Long Will I Have to Wear Invisalign®?
If you are considering Invisalign® Today’s Dental will be happy to provide the information you need. It’s important to note that the overall treatment time varies per individual. However, for must adults, you can expect the process to take approximately one year.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
Invisalign® treatment is completed through the use of a series of custom-made aligners. You will wear each set of aligners for a specified amount of time and your teeth will gradually shift into place. The aligner material is clear, virtually invisible, and will not irritate your cheeks or gums. X-rays and impressions of your teeth are necessary at the start of the process in order to create the aligners and understand your unique treatment plan.
What Happens After My Invisalign® Aligners are Removed?
When your treatment is complete, you get to enjoy the final results! In some cases, we may recommend the use of a retainer to keep your teeth in their new position.
Again, each treatment plan is different. It’s important to note that you should wear your aligners 20 to 22 hours per day to ensure results during the expected timeframe.
Contact Today’s Dental today to schedule a consultation and to learn more about the benefits of Invsalign